My name is Derek Delaney Adv. Hip. MIHA ICHI & I am the Clinical Hypnotherapist running the Sligo and Letterkenny clinics.
I joined Irish Hypnosis in July 2009 and have been a full-time member of the group ever since.
Not just myself, but all the therapists within Irish Hypnosis pride themselves on their dedication and professionalism to both our clients and hypnosis in general. Through our collective knowledge, experience and expertise we have developed new processes and programmes dealing with a vast array of issues making us leaders in our field throughout Ireland and indeed the world.
All therapists within Irish Hypnosis are dedicated to:
- Using the best of our abilities and expertise to facilitate such changes that are mutually agreed to be in our clients best interest and in no way harmful to them.
- Offer our clients our undivided attention and professional assistance during our scheduled consultations.
- Inform our clients immediately if , in our judgement, they would be better served by another professional or an alternative or complimentary means of reaching their goals.
- We are professionally committed to assisting our clients, in the shortest possible time and at the lowest possible cost in mobilising their resources to achieve maximum results for them
Hi Derek. Just a quick note to let you know that my sleeping has improved massively since my sessions with you. Thanks. Regards, Helen
Lisa from Sligo here. Just to let you know it’s 4 months since we last met and I have lost 36lbs. I just heading to town in a pair of jeans to book my first sun holiday in 20 years. Thank you so much for your guidance
Hi Derek. Just want to let you know my interview went well. I was very confident. Thanks for all your help
- Patrick reviewed 3 months ago
- last edited 3 months ago
I visited Derek recently had a recurrence of severe panic attacks couldent sleep feeling of anxious and foreboding after the session could sleep for the first time in a week eased the attacks cant recommend highly enough